The swimming pool complex in Gloucester District Park includes a 13 metre hydrotherapy pool with toilets and change rooms. The pool is open year round and is heated to 34°C.
WHERE: At the Olympic Pool Complex in Gloucester District Park, Boundary St, Gloucester NSW
WHEN: Open year round:
- Monday-Friday 6am-5pm
- Saturday 8am-11am
- Closed Sundays & public holidays.
COST: Adult $7.50; Concession $6.50; 3 month passes: single $155 and family $206
CONTACT: More details from the helpful pool staff on 6538 5270.
The many benefits of hydrotherapy treatment include:
- Loosens tense, tight muscles and encourages relaxation
- Increases the metabolic rate and digestion activity
- Hydrates the cells, improving skin and muscle tone
- Stimulates blood supply to internal organs
- Boosts the immune system by improving the function of the internal organs
Conditions helped by hydrotherapy include acne, arthritis, colds, depression, headaches, stomach problems, joint muscle and nerve problems, sleep disorders and stress!
Exercise equipment and water noodles are also available to assist your fitness levels.