Sunny Acres is a modern refurbished cottage in a rural setting close to Gloucester.
WHERE: 4310 Bucketts Way, Forbesdale
CONTACT: 0488 012 665 email@example.com
Visit the Sunny Acres website
|Self-contained holiday home|
|Close to town|
|Outdoor entertaining with barbecue|
Sunny Acres is a comfortable and charismatic cottage just 5km outside Gloucester. The cottage has recently been refurbished with washed timber floorboards, fresh paint throughout and modern furnishings and decor to match. Enjoy the light-filled interiors, sun-drenched veranda and acres of natural beauty.
Main bedroom contains a queen bed and built-in robe. Bedroom 2 has a tri-bunk with a double bed below and single bed above.
* Open plan living space with flat-screen TV, DVD player, modular lounge
* Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven, microwave and appliances
* Split-system air con, fireplace, dining table for 4, timber floorboards throughout
* Native tree gardens, covered veranda with gas BBQ and timber outdoor setting
* Bathroom with vanity and shower recess. Internal laundry with washer & dryer.
We’re happy to advise all linen, bedding and towels are provided for your stay. A small amenities pack is also provided for your arrival with shampoo, conditioner, soap, tissues, toilet paper, coffee, tea, sugar and milk to help get you started.