Summertime swimming with free entry, now that’s hard to beat! The Stroud Swimming Pool opens early & closes late so it’s perfect for those long hot summer days.
With grassy areas under shade, change rooms & toilets it’s a great place to hang out with the kids this summer. NB. The pool is unsupervised & has no lifeguard service
The main pool is 25m long with five lanes & a depth from 1m to 1.7m. There’s also a toddler’s pool with shade cover.
- WHERE: 57 Cowper St, Stroud New South Wales (the main street also known as The Bucketts Way))
- WHEN: Open seasonally from the spring school holidays in September until the following April.
Open daily from 7.00am to 7.00pm.
- COST: Free entry
- CONTACT: Midcoast Council 6591 7222.
For other swimming options:
• HOW: For swimming around Gloucester & Barrington Tops pick up a swimming brochure at the Gloucester Visitor Information Centre or download the brochure here.
• COST: Free
• CONTACT: Pick up a free map at Gloucester Visitor Information Centre at 27 Denison Street. Call 6538 5252