Gloucester’s premier chemist is the Max Value Pharmacy, a local business focused on the importance of helping you & your family stay healthy. They do far more than just fill your prescriptions.
OPEN: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm; Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm; Sunday (and Public Holidays) Closed
WHERE: 43 Church St, Gloucester NSW
CONTACT: 02 6558 1043 email@example.com
At Gloucester Pharmacy, our business is centred on the importance of helping you and your family stay healthy. We do far more than just fill your prescriptions. We offer a range of health testing and consultation services designed to help you monitor and maintain your health. Whether you need help managing your asthma or you’re looking for teeth whitening products, we can provide it. And of course, we can fill your prescriptions, too.
Health Screening Services
We offer a wide range of health screening services, from blood pressure checks to body mass index assessments. All of these services are available without an appointment, so stop in at any time to keep an eye on your health.
- Blood Pressure Checks (FREE)
Health Assessment Services
We’re not just here to help you keep an eye on your health – we can help you improve it, too! From blood pressure to complete risk assessments, we offer a wide range of services to help you maintain and improve your health. Some of these services do require an appointment, so we ask that you please call ahead.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring (FREE)
- Dose Administration Aid (Webster Pack)
- Home Medication Review (FREE)
- SMS Script Reminder Service (FREE)
- Travel Medicine Advice (FREE)
- Diabetes Management (FREE)
- Compression Stockings (FREE measure and fit)
- Wound Management (FREE plus Cost of Consumables)
- Flu Vaccination ($25)
Regular consultations with our friendly pharmacists can help you and your family to maintain your best health. No appointments are required for these services, and all of them are completely free to you! Visit us today to get started!
- Prescriptions: Consumer Medication Information & Consultation (FREE)
- Medication Management (FREE)
- Quit Smoking Consultation (FREE)
- Asthma Equipment Consultation (FREE)