Tourism Advancing Gloucester is a community group of local tourism operators seeking to help grow Gloucester sustainably through a strong tourism industry.
CONTACT: c/- Gloucester Visitor Information Centre, 27 Denison St, Gloucester NSW
Follow them on Facebook.
Tourism Advancing Gloucester (TAG) is a group of local tourism operators working together to grow the visitor economy in Gloucester that’s worth $51million annually. The group works closely with Gloucester’s Visitor Information Centre which is co-funded by membership fees and MidCoast Council.
TAG members have identified the following brand values which are used as a reference point for the group’s activities, as they specify their sense of purpose.
Brand Values for Gloucester:
- World heritage nature for adventure and wellbeing
- Scenic drives, pretty rivers and productive farming valleys
- Village atmosphere, old world charm
- Friendly people, country hospitality
- Gourmet cafes and wineries
- Boutique shopping on a relaxed main street
- Extensive accommodation choices for any budget
- Impressive sporting facilities for all ages and abilities